Bring your group to Britt!
Add a little magic to your group plans by celebrating with a concert under the stars in beautiful southern Oregon. A group consists of 15 or more people and groups that qualify include...
- Tour groups
- Student groups
- Church groups
- Alumni groups
- Senior Groups
- and other groups of adults traveling with an organization
We want to make your group's excursion a memorable experience that is truly unique. Our staff will be happy to assist you in planning your group activities from transportation to places to stay and dine and other things to see and do while visiting.
How to order group tickets
- 1. Make sure your party has enough members to qualify for group sales (15 or more)
- 2. Contact Sales Specialist, Debra Bellm directly at 541-690-3857 or send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3. Let us know your desired performance, number of tickets and preferred seating (reserved or lawn) and we will send you a contract for your order.
- 4. Return the signed contract and full payment and we will reserve your tickets on a best-available basis.
- 5. Once your order is complete, we will mail your tickets. Tickets will be held in WILL CALL for orders received within ten days or less of the performance.
Policies for group orders
Full payment must be received before tickets are issued.
Additional tickets requested after the initial order will be issued at full price (subject to availability).
There are no refunds or exchanges.