PERFORMANCES & TICKETS
An evening with The Australian Pink Floyd Show
Sunday, September 15 • 7:00 p.m.
TICKETS: Reserved $55 | Adult Lawn $41 | Child (1-12) Lawn $31 | Premium Blanket for 4 $236 | Premium Blanket for 2 $118
GATES OPEN: @ 5:45 Early Entry | 6:00 General Public
Opening act TBD
Meet and Greet Upgrade Package *
- VIP early entry into the venue
- Exclusive preshow meet & greet with the members of The Australian Pink Floyd Show
- Personal photograph with the members of The Australian Pink Floyd Show
- VIP access to The Australian Pink Floyd Show preshow soundcheck
- Specially designed All That You Love tour poster autographed by the band (limited print)
- Collectible The Australian Pink Floyd Show challenge coin (exclusive to VIP package only)
- The Australian Pink Floyd Show pin set
- Exclusive The Australian Pink Floyd Show VIP merchandise item
- 3D meet & greet laminate
- Commemorative ticket
- Very limited availability
* Upgrade package only; package does not include a ticket to the concert; fans must purchase a concert ticket to participate in the VIP experience.
Selling 4 million tickets worldwide and described by The Times as “The Gold Standard” and The Daily Mirror as “The Kings of the Genre”, The Australian Pink Floyd Show gave its first ever concert in Adelaide, Australia in 1988. Since then, they have performed in over 35 countries worldwide; played at David Gilmour’s 50th birthday celebration and were even joined on stage by Rick Wright. TAPFS is the leading and biggest show of its kind in the world.
Performing the music of Pink Floyd with note for note perfection, this critically acclaimed tribute show has been astonishing audiences worldwide. Striving to reproduce the Pink Floyd experience and bring the music to new audiences, the show continues to include a stunning light and laser show, video animations, filmed sequences on a large LED screen and other special effects. To accompany these visuals are several large inflatables including a giant pig and their own distinct Pink Kangaroo.
They have also worked with musicians like Guy Pratt, Durga McBroom and her sister Lorelei McBroom who have toured with Pink Floyd, as well as sound engineer Colin Norfield who worked with Pink Floyd during their ‘Division Bell’ tour and on David Gilmour’s solo tours. Often described as being more than a tribute band, The Australian Pink Floyd Show is the first Pink Floyd tribute show that took the concept out of the pubs and onto the worldwide arena circuit. The band has played to sell out audiences throughout Europe, UK, America, Canada, South America, Israel and Russia.
With 28 years of history, the world’s biggest, best and greatest Pink Floyd tribute show continues to delight its global fan base.
Pre-concert music: TBD
Begins in the Britt Performance Garden at 6:00 p.m.
Hospitality Deck: Schoolhaus Brewhaus / Foris