PERFORMANCES & TICKETS
Best of Britt benefit featuring Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
Thursday, July 2, 5:30 p.m.
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT. Tickets are still available for the Big Bad Voodoo Daddy concert.
TICKETS: Res. $95 | P Blanket (4) $380 | P Blanket (2) $190 (includes food, wine, & concert)
GATES OPEN: @ 5:30. Check in at Gate 1.
FOOD, WINE, BEER & AUCTION: Open until 8:00pm.
CONCERT: Begins at 8:45pm.
The Best of Britt is a fun benefit that includes all of the best parts of an evening at Britt: great music, great food, great wine and fun! This year's event will include food from ten local restaurants, tastings from local wineries, beer from Ninkasi and Western Beverage, and a silent auction full of tempting concert packages, and more.
The evening will be topped off with a concert by the high-energy neo-swing band Big Bad Voodoo Daddy.
* Tickets to the Best of Britt benefit are all inclusive of food, wine/beer tastings and the concert
* Member benefits do not apply to this special event.
* Online ticket orders will include a $7 fee per order. If you would like to pick your seating, or purchase premium blanket seating, please call the box office to order your tickets at 1-800-882-7488 or 541-773-6077
* Tickets to the Best of Britt include a reserved seat ticket or premium blanket ticket to the concert. (Premium blanket spaces are sold as two- or four-person blankets. To order premium blanket seating for this event, please call the box office at 1-800-882-7488 or 541-773-6077).
* Tickets for Best of Britt are limited to 400. The event SOLD OUT last year.
* Lawn tickets and some reserved seats will be available to patrons who want to attend the concert only.
* Food, wine, beer and auction are open until 8 p.m. Concert begins at 8:45.
* No outside food or alcohol for this event.
Enjoy tastings from local restaurants and wineries.
|Arbor House Restaurant||Mt. Shasta Water|
|Bella Union||Mustard Seed Café|
|C St. Bistro||Ninkasi Brewing|
|EdenVale Winery||Oberon's Tavern|
|Folin Cellars||Original Roadhouse Grill|
|Foris Vineyards||Paschal Winery|
|Frau Kemmling Schoolhaus Brewhaus||Quady North Winery|
|Harry & David||RoxyAnn Winery|
|Jacksonville Inn||South Stage Cellars|
|Jaxon Vineyards||Sunrise Café|
|Kriselle Cellars||Valley View Winery|
|Larks Restaurant||Weisinger Family Winery|
|Ledger David Cellars||Western Beverage|
Silent auctionThe evening includes a silent auction with wonderful items up for grabs, plus a silent paddle call to benefit Britt's Education Programs.
Auction packages include:
- Original watercolor "Moon Music" by 2015 poster artist, Sue Bennett
- Meet & Greet packages with Easton Corbin, Michael Franti, Randy Newman or Vince Gill
- Fender Stratocaster guitar signed by 2014 performers
- Open cockpit bi-plane ride
- Yelapa, Mexico travel package
- "Brittilaria" sculpture limited edition replica by Cheryl D. Garcia
- Santorini, Greece vacation home package
- Top-secret package to be revealed at the benefit
- Plus so much more!
Guest artist: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
Last year marked the 21st Anniversary of Big Bad Voodoo Daddy's remarkable arrival onto the music scene. In its first years, having secured their legendary residency at the Derby nightclub in Los Angeles, they reminded the world—in the middle of the grunge era, no less—that it was still cool to swing, big band style.
Today the high-energy nine-piece ensemble continues the party and takes things to the next level with the release of RATTLE THEM BONES. The follow-up to the much lauded 2009 release, How Big Can You Get?: The Music of Cab Calloway, Rattle Them Bones still urges their millions of fans worldwide to shake and move to their inimitable grooves while also expanding their horizons with new musical inspiration and influence.
Pre-concert music: Band du Pays Swing
Band du Pays Swing will perform in the Performance Garden during the silent auction, food and wine portion of the evening. Band du Pays Swing plays foot-tappin' 1920s through 1950s era swing jazz, both classics and originals, featuring the amazing Kacie Garner on Vocals, Stephen Gagné on saxes and clarinets, Bryan Jeffs on drums, Tony Brusset on vocals and guitar, and Merrill Smith on vocals and standup bass.