PERFORMANCES & TICKETS
Best of Britt featuring Lyle Lovett and his Large Band
Thursday, June 30, 5 p.m.
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT
GATES OPEN: 5:00 p.m. Check in at Gate 1.
FOOD BOOTHS: Open until 7:00 p.m.
LIVE AUCTION & PADDLE CALL BENEFITING BRITT EDUCATION PROGRAMS: 7:15 p.m.
WINE and BEER: Open until 8:00 p.m.
CONCERT: Begins at 8:30 p.m.
The Best of Britt is a fun benefit that includes all of the best parts of an evening at Britt: great music, great food, great wine and fun! This year's event will include food from local restaurants, tastings from local wineries, and an auction full of tempting concert packages, and more.
The evening will be topped off with a concert with Lyle Lovett and his Large Band.
The best thing about the Best of Britt is that proceeds from this event go directly to our education programs. We work hard year-round to provide students of all ages throughout the area with high quality performing arts instruction through specialized summer camps, music appreciation programs, residencies and more. By attending this event, your support can provide a scholarship for a deserving student to attend one of our summer camps or help offset annual costs for instructors, travel, music rental and more.
* Tickets to the Best of Britt benefit are all inclusive of food, wine/beer tastings and the concert
* Member benefits do not apply to this special event.
* Online ticket orders will include a $7 fee per order. If you would like to pick your seating, please call the box office to order your tickets at 1-800-882-7488 or 541-773-6077
* Tickets to the Best of Britt include a reserved seat ticket or premium blanket ticket to the concert. (Premium blanket spaces are sold as two- or four-person blankets. To order premium blanket seating for this event, please call the box office at 1-800-882-7488 or 541-773-6077).
* Tickets for Best of Britt are limited to 425. The event SOLD OUT last year.
* Lawn tickets and some reserved seats will be available to patrons who want to attend the concert only, during the member presale and general public sales.
Enjoy tastings from local restaurants and wineries.
Courtesy of Western Beverage
These wonderful items will be up for grabs, plus a paddle call to benefit Britt's call, benefitting Britt education programs:
1. Schoolhaus Brewhaus Dinner and Brian Regan Meet & Greet
2. 2016 Britt Season Signed Guitar
3. Starlight Britt Orchestra Weekend Package (with lodging, dinner, wine tasting, and concert)
4. 2017 Pre-Season Announcement Dinner Party for 10
5. A Little Bit Country and a Little Bit Rock 'n' Roll 4x4 Britt Bundle
6. Adesman Wine Tasting & Dinner for 10
7. Backstage Dinner and Meet & Greet ThePianoGuys
8. Anne Brooke Dinner & The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - PRE-SOLD
9. Zip, Dip, Sip, Eat, and Sleep
10. Dancin Vineyard Dinner and Meet & Greet with Nick Offerman & Megan Mullally, and Lawn Seats for 10
11. Jacksonville Staycation
12. South of the Border package, with a 4-night stay in Yelapa, Mexico
13. Backstage Dinner and Meet & Greet with Michael Franti
Guest artist: Lyle Lovett and his Large Band
A singer, composer and actor, Lyle Lovett has broadened the definition of American music in a career that spans 14 albums over three decades. Coupled with his gift for storytelling, the Texas-based musician fuses elements of Americana, swing, jazz, folk, gospel and blues in a convention-defying manner that breaks down barriers. Whether touring as a Duo or with his Acoustic Group or The Large Band, Lovett’s live performances show not only the breadth of this Texas legend’s deep talents, but also the diversity of his influences, making him one of the most compelling and captivating musicians in popular music.
Since his self-titled debut in 1986, Lyle Lovett has evolved into one of music’s most vibrant and iconic performers. Among his many accolades, besides the four Grammy Awards, he was given the Americana Music Association’s inaugural Trailblazer Award, and was named Texas State Musician. His works, rich and eclectic, are some of the most beloved of any living artist working today.
Pre-concert music: Steve Davidson
Begins in the Britt Performance Garden at 5:00 p.m.