350 South First Street
Jacksonville, Oregon 97530
Backstage Phone: 541.899.9958
Backstage Fax: 541.899.1344
Touring Production Ph: 541.899.5336
74' SR wall to SL Wall
47' Stage Opening
42' DS Edge to US Wall
The Britt Pavilion has a Stair-step ceiling
22' DS Edge
15' Center Center
Audio Position - 12'x8'
Lighting Position - 8'x5'
Stage Height: 27"
Snake Run: 250'
Bus Parking: Yes (3)
Shore Power: Yes (3)
Truck Parking: No
Wireless Internet: Yes
Dressing Rooms: 4
Smoking: Outside only in designated areas
Seating capacity: 2,200 (600 Reserved, 1600 General Admission)
Semi-Truck Load in: Truck backs up parallel to the stage, Loading dock is put in place, ramp out of trailer onto dock, make a 90-degree turn and ramp to the stage via dance floor ramp (we provide)
(1) Furnished Star dressing room located at stage level with private bathroom facility and makeup vanity with mirror.
(2) Furnished artist dressing rooms that can facilitate 4-6 people.
(1) Partially furnished dressing room that can facilitate 2-3 people.
(1) Touring Production Office with designated Ethernet line and private phone line for touring personnel. The designated production phone line is not a direct dial out line - tour must have phone cards to use. The production office can accommodate up to 3 people with road cases.
(1) men's and (1) women's bathroom facility located downstairs from stage level each with 1 shower.
These restrooms are shared with touring production, local crew and Britt Festivals staff.
90dbA/hour SPL Limit Measured over 1 hr periods (See Sound Specs for more Information)
Curfew: 10:30 Strict Curfew, NO EXCEPTIONS
Parking of trucks and buses other than those designated will be subject to enforcement and fines by the Jacksonville Police Department. Idling of trucks and buses is strictly prohibited.
Please contact Production Manager Stacie Ostrom with any questions or concerns:
Phone: 208.660.5044, Email: StacieTM@gmail.com