2023 BRITT FESTIVAL ORCHESTRA FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM
Program Dates: June 9 - July 2
Audition Deadline: March 1, 2023
- Provide a current CV.
- Provide a single-page cover letter outlining the reasons for your interest in and readiness for this program. Please address the following questions:
- What are your personal and professional goals as an artist?
- What role does the contemporary musician play in the community both as a musician and as a teaching artist?
- Provide at least 2 letters of recommendation from a professor or private instructor.
- Provide full-body video recordings with high-quality sound of the excerpts listed below.
- Bach: Prelude movement from a Suite
II. Orchestral excerpts
- Mendelssohn: Midsummer Night's Dream, Scherzo, beginning to D
- Strauss: Don Juan, first page
- Label audition video files using your name and the excerpt titles provided:
Example “Violin, Smith, Rebecca, Don Juan”
- Send all materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. Electronic submissions only. All inquiries will be acknowledged.