Become a Business Partner
Here is the 2019 Business Partners List
At Britt, we strive to create a place where our local community can come together to celebrate life in southern Oregon. By bringing people together to enjoy the sights and sounds of live performance, we enrich the cultural fabric that makes up our community, thereby enriching the community itself. Thanks to our unique venue, we are able to connect southern Oregon to the arts in a way that enhances the cultural and intellectual vitality of the region. As a sponsor, you can become a part of this exciting communal opportunity!
Concert Sponsorship: When you sponsor a concert at the Britt, you have the opportunity to receive high visibility for your company, align your products and/or services with a targeted, affluent audience, and entertain customers and employees with complimentary tickets, plus access to our members-only hospitality deck, all while supporting our community’s access to the performing arts. Britt attracts a wide demographic of audience members each year due to the diversity of our programming. Here are some general statistics that reflect our audience:
- For the past 10 years, between 60,000 – 64,000 people attended 40 concerts during our season.
- 80% of our audience is local (primarily Jackson and Josephine counties, Grants Pass, Medford, Ashland, Klamath Falls )
- 20% travel from outside a 100-mile radius to attend our concerts
- 55% have an average household income exceeding $80,000
- 75% have a college or advanced degree
- 90% are between 30-70 years of age (varies by concert)
Business Benefits: Britt concert sponsors receive year-round recognition through our newsletters, website, Season Playbill, and our high-circulation Season Brochure. Sponsors have the opportunity to select a specific concert night that aligns your company with a particular audience segment, complete with print advertising, signage at our venue, banners, product distribution or a booth, and on-stage recognition. Sponsors also receive numerous other benefits, including:
- Complimentary tickets for use during our season
- Additional tickets can be acquired at a 20% discount
- Access to tickets before the general public
- Access to our hospitality deck for the season
- Early entry gate privileges for the season
Additional Benefits - according to level:
BUSINESS LEADER | $3,500
- 20% discount on up to 30 tickets 1
- Six complimentary tickets 1
- ¼ page color ad in the Season Playbill 2
BUSINESS SUPPORTER | $5,500
- 20% discount on up to 40 tickets 1
- Eight complimentary tickets 1
- 1/3 page color ad in the Season Playbill 2
BUSINESS GUARANTOR | $7,500
- 20% discount on up to 50 tickets 1
- Ten complimentary tickets 1
- Semi-private backstage tour for four on the night of sponsorship upon request (subject to artist approval)
- ½ page color ad in the Season Playbill 2
BUSINESS CEO CIRCLE | $12,500
- 20% discount on up to 75 tickets 1
- Eighteen complimentary tickets 1
- Four unrestricted reserved comp tickets to sponsored concert
- Private backstage tour on night of sponsorship upon request (subject to artist approval)
- Full-page color ad in the Season Playbill 2
Customized agreements are available for Business Partnerships over $12,500.
1. Use of complimentary and discounted tickets may be restricted for certain concerts and events including night of sponsorship.
2. Business Partners sponsoring a Britt Orchestra performance will have a color ad in the Britt Orchestra Program and the Season Playbill.
Concerts will be announced on January 23rd (Britt Festival Orchestra), February 14th, March 13th, & April 9th ("Britt Presents" Concerts). Each "Britt Presents" announcement will include a members-only pre-sale. Orchestra tickets will be on sale to the general public beginning on January 24th (no pre-sale).
2020 Business Partner Opportunities
For more information contact:
Parvaneh Scoggin, Director of Business Relations
Make An Impression
- Britt offers distinction to your business by demonstrating a commitment to the performing arts within southern Oregon
- Reach a targeted audience that makes sense for your company’s brand.
Strengthen Your Brand
- Receive numerous marketing benefits that ensure high visibility to a distinctive audience.
- A Britt Business Partnership provides recognition through all Britt advertising and promotional materials. In addition, your business will be featured at a performance that will spotlight your company’s brand.
Invest In Your Community
- Share your vision for a culturally rich community with an audience of 60,000+.
- A Britt Business Partnership provides a unique marketing experience that garners positive exposure and goodwill towards your brand within our community.