At this time, Britt does not plan on requiring any COVID patron restrictions during the 2023 season.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS:
All ticket purchases are final. There are no refunds unless Britt cancels the performance. The show goes on regardless of weather.
WARNING: DO NOT USE THIRD PARTY TICKET SELLERS
Many ticket resellers such as StubHub, Seat Geeks and Tickets-Center are offering Britt tickets at inflated prices. You must purchase your tickets to Britt concerts only at BrittFest.org to get the lowest prices possible and to be guaranteed that your ticket is legitimate. Britt cannot guarantee ticket purchases made at other websites.
Members may order tickets during the member presale (season presale info below). Submit your order forms by mail, fax at 541-776-3712, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at Britt’s main box office, 216 W. Main Street, Medford, 97501. Hours are 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday.
Important: Tickets cannot be ordered or held without payment. Orders that do not include the processing fee, or that are inaccurate or incomplete will be delayed.
When purchasing Britt tickets online, you have the option to choose “Print at Home Delivery”. After purchasing your tickets, you will receive a confirmation email with an attached PDF file containing your tickets. Open and print the attached PDF file and bring it directly to any gate on the night of the concert for entry. To use your phone, bring the PDF file on your phone and we can scan it, just like the airlines. If you prefer to have tickets purchased online mailed to you, an additional $2 fee will be charged. Bring your printed ticket or ticket on your phone directly to an entry gate on the night of your selected concert. For phone, fax, mail, and web orders, allow at least three weeks for ticket delivery. For orders received within 10 days of a performance, tickets will be held in will call at the box office.
Total capacity: 2,200.
Reserved: Numbered bench-style seating for 949.
Lawn: Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis on Britt's grassy hillside. 1,143 Spaces behind reserved seats. We suggest you bring a blanket for lawn seating.
ADA/Wheelchair: Limited ADA seating for persons with disabilities is available and is subject to availability. ADA seating must be requested when purchasing tickets. ADA/Wheelchair and mobility device accessible seating is available at both Premium Reserved and General lawn seating prices. Reserved ADA seating is located directly in front of Section A, adjacent to the front lawn area. General Admission ADA seating is located in Section A, Row L. One companion seat is available for purchase in both seating areas. To purchase ADA seating please call the Britt box office at 541-773-6077.
Premium Lawn - Blankets and Standing Room Only (SRO): The lawn area between regular reserved seating and the stage will be sold as premium blanket seating or standing room only (SRO)* depending on the concert. Premium Lawn "Blanket" areas are delineated spaces. Britt does not provide blankets. Patrons must bring their own blankets.
- There will be up to 30 Premium Reserved Blanket spaces in front of the stage for most concerts. Patrons may request specific blanket locations when making a purchase; however, if the blanket space requested is not available or no specific request is made, best available will be given. View a printable reserved seating chart.
- Premium lawn blanket spaces are numbered and will be reserved. Twenty-four blanket spaces (5'x7') will be priced for four people (purchaser will receive four tickets). Six blanket spaces (5'x3.5') will be priced for two people (purchaser will receive two tickets). Patrons should bring their own blanket to cover the area.
- Members may apply member credits to the premium blanket space tickets. The price remains the same, even if there are fewer people occupying the blanket than the maximum number allows.
- Premium lawn blanket spaces may be purchased up to 1 hour before the gates open, subject to availability.
- If all 30 blanket spaces are sold, there will be no general admission seating in front of the stage.
- Any premium reserved blanket spaces that are not sold one hour before the gates open will be opened as general admission seating, on a first-come, first served basis. PLEASE NOTE: Space guidelines and patron numbers per space still apply—e.g., an unsold premium blanket space for 4 will seat only 4 general admission patrons.
- For concerts designated as an SRO show, tickets will be sold on an individual price, and patrons with SRO tickets will be wristbanded.
- For concerts designated as an SRO show, chairs, including low-lying chairs or backrests, are not permitted in the premium lawn area. Blankets and ice chests are also not allowed.
- For Britt Festival Orchestra Season concerts, premium lawn area will be sold as general admission lawn, and be available on a first-come, first served basis.
PLEASE NOTE: Artist management reserves the right to place barriers in front of the stage. As a result, some premium reserved seating could have a partially obstructed view.
If you have purchased and have been assigned reserved seating ticket(s), you can locate your exact seat by viewing a printable reserved seating chart.
Other Ticket Information
Early Entry Gate (Donor membership $250 and above)
Donor members and above will be able to enter the Britt venue on concert nights beginning at 5:45 p.m. (unless otherwise noted), allowing first access to general lawn seating and concessions.
Early Entry will be issued as a separate ticket with the lawn seating event ticket you purchased. You must present both the Early Entry ticket and your event ticket to be scanned at the gate for early admittance. For reserved seating areas, the box office will issue early entry tickets by request only. The general public will be able to enter beginning at 6 p.m. (unless otherwise noted).
A $7 processing fee is applied to all phone, mail, fax, e-mail and Internet orders. Orders received without payment or handling fee will not be processed. There is no processing fee for tickets purchased over the counter.
Ticket exchanges are allowed for current Britt Members only. Exchanges must be made through the Britt main box office no less than seven (7) days prior to the performance. An exchange fee of $2 per ticket will be charged for exchanges. No cash refunds for price differentials.
For persons 60+ years, a $2 per ticket discount is available for Britt Festival Orchestra Season events only. May not be used in conjunction with any other discount or membership benefit.
Children under 1 are admitted free without a ticket to the general lawn area only. Children’s prices (ages 1 to 12) are also for lawn seating only. Children in reserved seating are required to have a reserved seat ticket and must sit in the seat indicated on that ticket. Out of consideration for other patrons, please use discretion when choosing to bring a young child or infant.
ADA Recognized Service Animals Only:
Only ADA Recognized service animals are allowed through the gates at concerts. Emotional support animals are not considered ADA Recognized. Accepted animals include Hearing dogs, Guide dogs, Psychiatric service animals, Seizure alert animals, Diabetes alert animals, and Allergen alert animals.
Concerts take place rain or shine unless conditions endanger the safety of artists and the public. Refunds will not be issued due to weather unless the show is canceled. Please come prepared and dress accordingly (rain gear, ponchos, etc.). Umbrellas are allowed up until showtime, at which point we ask that you close them.
Contingency plan due to poor air quality:
In the event that the Britt Festival Orchestra performances are moved to North Medford High school due to poor air quality, there will be three lines established for patrons: the 1st line will be for reserved seat holders and will be seated first, the 2nd line will be for paid lawn ticket holders and will be seated second, and the 3rd line will be for all complimentary ticket holders and will be seated on a first-come, first-served basis. These lines will be processed in 15-minute intervals. "Britt Presents" concerts will not be moved due to poor air quality.
Britt gift certificates are available in any denomination ($10 minimum) and are good for any Britt performance. You may purchase gift certificates online here, contact the box office at (541) 773-6077 or 1-800-882-7488, or in person at 216 West Main Street, Medford.
Lost or stolen tickets are the responsibility of the purchaser and cannot be replaced.
See our Venue information page for location/directions, alcohol policies, and more.
See our Terms and Conditions page for the terms and conditions of ticket purchases.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call the Britt Box Office at 541-773-6077 or 1-800-882-7488, or email us from our Contact Us page.