Britt Pavilion in Jacksonville
IMPORTANT UPDATE - liquid containers at Britt concerts
Important information about Britt's alcohol policy
Britt is licensed under ORS 471.178. Under these regulations, patrons may bring in wine or beer into the Britt Park (no hard alcohol). Under OLCC guidelines, no open wine or beer containers will be allowed to leave the venue. In compliance with OLCC regulations, bags, coolers, and other items may be subject to search as patrons enter the park. Britt or its artists reserve the right to prohibit wine or beer (any alcohol) from coming into the Britt grounds for select concerts. Please drink responsibly; bring an amount that you can safely consume while enjoying a Britt concert.
In 2022, Patrons will not be permitted to bring in outside alcohol for Britt Presents concerts. For more information on this policy update, click here.
For all other concerts, patrons will be permitted to bring in beer and wine as usual. Patrons will be able to purchase wine or beer at all concerts. Additional points of sale have been added.
Please see the Alcohol Policy FAQ for more information.
Smoking (including marijuana and vaping) is not allowed anywhere within the Britt park. No exceptions. Violators will be removed from the venue.
As part of our Britt community, we're asking you to help us make each performance the best possible experience, for yourself, your friends, your seat neighbors... everyone. As you enjoy the concerts, please follow these house rules:
- Smoking (including marijuana and vaping) is not allowed anywhere within the Britt park. No exceptions. Violators will be removed from the venue.
- The reserved benches and Premium Blanket/SRO sections are not general admission seating. Enter these sections only if you bought a reserved ticket.
- Don't let a disagreement escalate. If there is a problem, please ask the security staff (in black or white shirts) for assistance. Anyone who starts a fight will be removed by security.
- Throwing any item at another patron is strictly prohibited, and warrants removal by security.
- Go with the flow when it comes to dancing and sitting. Expect that your neighbors may stand up to dance. On the flip side, please be aware of those around you as you dance, and avoid obstructing their view.
- Don't talk so loud that you disturb your neighbors' ability to hear the music.
The Britt Pavilion is located in Jacksonville, Oregon – at 350 First Street – about five miles west of Medford and 20 miles north of Ashland, in the southern part of the state.
- The driving and parking map shows Britt's location in relation to I-5 as well as a street map of Jacksonville.
- This map from the City of Jacksonville shows detailed information on where to park in town.
- The facility map shows entrances, seating, stage, box office, concessions, accessible parking and bathrooms.
- Driving directions from I-5 southbound: Take exit 35 towards OR-99/South Central Point/North Medford. Merge onto OR-99. Turn right onto West Pine Street. West Pine Street becomes Hanley Road. Turn slight right onto Jacksonville Highway. Jacksonville Highway becomes North 5th Street. Turn right onto California and go three blocks to Oregon Street. Turn right on Oregon for public parking. Turn left on Oregon for the Britt Park.
- Driving directions from I-5 northbound: Take exit 24 toward Phoenix. Turn right on North Main Street. North Main Street turns into OR-99. Go approx. 3.5 miles and turn left on Stage Road South and follow the signs to Jacksonville. From the city limits, Stage Road South becomes East California. Continue 3 blocks past the first stop sign to Oregon Street. Turn right on Oregon for public parking. Turn left on Oregon for the Britt Park.
Total capacity: 2,200.
Reserved: Numbered bench-style seating for 949.
Lawn: Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis on Britt's grassy hillside. 1,143 Spaces behind reserved seats. We suggest you bring a blanket for lawn seating.
Premium Lawn - Blankets and Standing Room Only (SRO): The lawn area between regular reserved seating and the stage will be sold as premium blanket seating or standing room only (SRO) depending on the concert. Premium Lawn "Blanket" areas are delineated spaces. Britt does not provide blankets. Patrons must bring their own blankets. For concerts designated as an SRO show, tickets will be sold on an individual price, and patrons with SRO tickets will be wristbanded. During concerts designated as an SRO show, chairs, including low-lying chairs or backrests, are not permitted in the premium lawn area. Blankets and ice chests are also not allowed.
For more details on the Seating areas, see our Ticket Policies page.
Open at 6:00 PM, for the general public, for all performances at Britt Pavilion unless otherwise noted.
Early Entry Gate (Donor $250 and above)
Donor members and above will be able to enter the Britt park on concert nights beginning at 5:45 PM (unless otherwise noted), allowing first access to general lawn seating and concessions. The general public will be able to enter beginning at 6 PM. Early Entry is issued to qualifying members as a separate ticket when a lawn seating event ticket is purchased. You must present both the Early Entry ticket and your event ticket to be scanned at the gate for early admittance. For reserved seating areas, the box office will issue early entry tickets by request only.
Due to new trends in chair designs, Britt is aligning with other outdoor music venues and has updated its policy for low profile chairs in the lawn area.
Single size, low profile lawn chairs are allowed in lawn areas if they do not exceed 6 inches from the ground to the seat and are no higher than 32 inches total from the ground to the top of the chair. Please check your chairs prior to arrival.
Appropriate chairs are available for rent at the venue.
Regular size lawn chairs are allowed in marked, designated zones at the sides and rear of the general seating lawn area. Limited space is available for the taller chairs on the sides and at the back of the general lawn seating.
Thanks to the City of Jacksonville and Bigham Knoll, parking is available in lots on C & D Streets at the bottom of the hill, with overflow parking at Bigham Knoll (formerly Cascade Christian School) at E and 6th Streets. Free trolley transportation is offered from all lots to the main gate prior to concerts, beginning two hours before the show time until the concert starts. The trolley does not run after the concert. If you park on a residential street, please be respectful of our neighbors’ privacy and property.
Passenger Drop Off:
Patron unloading is available at the south gate circular driveway (First and Fir Streets). Notice: on concert days, vehicle access to the top gate on Fir Street is restricted to permit holders from 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM, by authority of the Jacksonville Police Department.
Concerts take place rain or shine, unless conditions endanger the safety of artists and the public. Refunds will not be issued due to weather unless the show is canceled. Please come prepared and dress accordingly (rain gear, ponchos, etc.). Umbrellas are allowed up until showtime, at which point we ask that you close them.
Service Animal Policy:
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Britt Music & Arts Festival allows service animals onto the premises; a service animal is defined as an animal that has been individually trained to do work or perform tasks for an individual with a disability. The task(s) performed must be directly related to the person’s disability. The owner may be asked what service the animal performs. The animal must be properly controlled at all times; owners may be asked to remove animals that are disruptive, aggressive or out of control. Animals must be harnessed, leashed or tethered unless these devices interfere with the animal’s work or the owner’s disability prevents using these devices. Service animals are subject to Jackson County vaccination and licensing requirements. Britt Music & Arts Festival does not admit animals that are for emotional support or comfort; these animals are not recognized as service animals by the ADA.
Casual. A light wrap is recommended for cooler evenings.
Patron unloading is available near wheelchair accessible seating and restrooms. Limited ADA seating for persons with disabilities is available and is subject to availability. ADA seating must be requested when purchasing tickets. ADA/Wheelchair and mobility device accessible seating is available at both Reserved and General Admission (lawn) prices. Reserved ADA seating is located directly in front of Section A, adjacent to the front lawn area. General Admission ADA seating is located in Section A, Row L. One companion seat is available for purchase in both seating areas. Limited accessible parking is available across the street from the main entrance. These spaces may be reserved on a first-come, first served basis when tickets are purchased. A valid state-issued permit is required for the accessible parking lot. Please call the box office manager for reservations or more information at 541-773-6077. You may also email our box office manager from our Contact Us page.
On-site concessions include a wide variety of food choices - several local restaurants offer a wide variety of quality food selections. Beverage choices include a variety of local wines, several beer options, soft drinks and espresso. Britt Society also operates the gift booth, with a variety of items available.
Bring your own picnic and sit on the grass or at one of the 30 tables located at the top of the hill.
- Instant/personal digital cameras are permitted.
- No professional cameras of any type allowed (SLR, no detachable lens, or a lens longer than 2"). No video or audio recording devices permitted. No tablets.
- The above policies are subject to change by artist management.
- Media or professional photographers who'd like permission to shoot at a concert should contact email@example.com.
Latecomers will be asked to wait on the side until a suitable break in the performance.
Prior to gate opening, Britt asks that patrons respect the rights of others by observing the following etiquette while waiting in line:
- Holding space in line for a group or cutting ahead of those who have been waiting is not permitted.
- Every person in line is required to have a ticket for that same day's performance. Those without a ticket will be asked to leave the line.
- Unattended items do not guarantee a place in line.
- Overnight line sitters on Fir Street must have a permit issued by the city of Jacksonville.
Lost & Found:
Recovered Lost & Found items are located at the Britt office at 216 W Main St in Medford, OR through the Britt season. You may also call 541-690-3831.
No hard alcohol, portable stoves, weapons, camping or pets allowed.
If you have any questions, call the Britt Box Office at 541-773-6077 or 1-800-882-7488, or email us from our Contact Us page.
2021 Southern Oregon Magazine’s
- Best Jacksonville Restaurant
- Best Desserts
- Best Restaurant Service
The Bella Union Restaurant & Saloon located in Jacksonville Oregon, an excellent choice for family dining. Featuring a diverse menu of local fresh ingredients, seafoods, homemade pastas, pizzas, certified Angus beef, decadent desserts and the Bella’s daily special. Full bar, extensive wine list and craft beers selection.
Surrounded by the vines with views of Table Rocks, Mt McLoughlin, a Koi Pond, and the city lights, our tasting spaces provide a unique opportunity to enjoy our selection of delicious wines alongside a menu of chef-inspired bites featuring locally sourced ingredients, all from the comfort of your own table and just a mile from downtown Jacksonville!
Join us –
November thru April
Thursday – Sunday, 12–7 pm
May thru October
Wednesday, 4 -7 pm
Thursday – Sunday, 12–7 pm
Tasting Room and Piazza located on 4477 South Stage Road – one mile east of downtown Jacksonville.